ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY (“AUP”) AND SERVICE STANDARDS
Bethelwebhost (referred hereinafter as “Bethelwebhost.com”, “Company”, “our”, “we” and “us”) is a web hosting company. All accounts on our web servers, including single-domain, reseller and resold accounts, are subject to the terms and conditions and acceptable use policy (referred hereinafter as “AUP”, “Terms”, “ToS”, “Terms of Service”) described in this document. Under the terms of this agreement, your placement of information on our servers is an acknowledgement that you (referred hereinafter as “Customer”, “User”, “Users”, “You”) have read, understand, and agree to be bound by terms and conditions below.
This AUP governs the use of Bethelwebhost’s web hosting service. Violation of this AUP may result in suspension or termination of your service. In the event of a dispute between you and Bethelwebhost regarding the interpretation of this AUP, Bethelwebhost’s interpretation, in its reasonable commercial judgment, shall govern. If you have any questions regarding this AUP, please contact legal@Bethelwebhost.com
1. User Conduct
Our services may only be used for lawful purposes — any use of these services which violates any laws which may apply to Bethelwebhost, your local jurisdiction, or any jurisdiction that you or your site may be subject to is strictly prohibited.
You may not publish or transmit via Bethelwebhost’s service any content that Bethelwebhost reasonably believes:
- constitutes child pornography;
- constitutes pornography;
- is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
- is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- is defamatory or violates a person’s privacy;
- creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
- improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
- is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
- clearly infringes on another person’s trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
- promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
- is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to Bethel Web Host; or
- is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against Bethel Web Host by offended viewers.
User may not:
Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Internet.
Content “published or transmitted” via Bethelwebhost’s service includes Web content, e-mail, bulletin board postings, chat, audio, video and any other type of posting or transmission that relies on any Internet service provided by Bethelwebhost.
Bethelwebhost reserves to the right to the final decision on what constitutes abuse.
2. Resource Usage, Services and Adult-Oriented Sites
Customer MAY NOT initiate the following on our servers:
- Run any process that requires more than 16Mb of memory space, more than 30 CPU seconds, or use more than 5% of all available system resources at any time.
- Run any type of interactive real-time applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed.
- Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD, game modules etc.
- Run intensive scripts with persistent MySQL connections.
- Run any MySQL queries longer than 15 seconds. MySQL tables should be indexed appropriately.
- Run any type of web spider or indexer (including Google Cash / AdSpy) on shared servers.
- Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network.
- Run POP3 connections less than 10 minutes interval.
- Host Proxy Servers or Anonymizers
- Host Pirated software (warez)
- Host illegal MP3 content, store large Audio / Video Archives (any format).
- Provide free hosting services (file sharing, free domain hosting, free subdomains etc), free webmail services or free software hosting services.
- Provide image or video hosting.
- Run cron entries with intervals of less than 15 minutes.
- When using PHP include functions for including a local file, include the local file rather than the URL. Instead of include “http://yourdomain.com/include.php” use include “include.php” or include “/home/username/public_html/include.php”.
- Run any site with adult-oriented content, including but not limited to any pornographic material.
- Host Escrow, High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP), Ponzi (fraudulent investment operation), Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, and Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, muds / rpg’s, hate sites, hacker focused sites/archives/programs, sites promoting illegal activities.
Customer may not engage in illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including:
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures (including those belonging to Bethelwebhost and its customers) without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- Monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
- Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner’s authorization, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning;
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting; or
- Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the Bethelwebhost’s network.
- Use of Bethelwebhost’s network in a way that unreasonably interferes with Bethelwebhost’s other customers use of the network.
Customers are also required to abide by the following:
- Databases are only to be used for Bethelwebhost-hosted web sites, and no outside access will be granted.
- Persistent MySQL connection is prohibited on all shared servers.
2a. Transfer Policy. Bethelwebhost will make every effort to help you move your site(s) to our servers free of charge. However, transfers are provided as a courtesy service, and we can not make guarantees regarding the availability, possibility, or time required to complete an account transfer. Each hosting company is configured differently, and some hosting platforms save data in an incompatible or proprietary format, which may make it extremely difficult if not impossible to migrate some or all account data. We will try our best, but in some cases we may be unable to assist you in a transfer of data from an old host.
The free transfer services are available for 90 days from your sign up date. Transfers outside of the 90 day free period will incur a charge; please contact support team with specific details to receive a price quote.
2b. Inodes / Disk Space Policy. The use of more than 250,000 inodes on any shared account may potentially result in a warning first, and if no action is taken future suspension. Accounts found to be exceeding the 100,000 inode limit will automatically be removed from our backup system to avoid over-usage, however databases will still be backed up. Every file (a webpage, image file, email, etc) on your account uses up 1 inode.
Sites that slightly exceed our inode limits are unlikely to be suspended; however, accounts that constantly create and delete large numbers of files on a regular basis, have hundreds of thousands of files, or cause file system damage may be flagged for review and/or suspension. The primary cause of excessive inodes seems to be due to users setting cron notifications to username instead of actual mailbox. Over time, tens of thousands of useless messages (or more) build up, eventually pushing the account past our inode limit. To disable cron notifications, login to cPanel and choose “Cron Jobs”, then under “Cron Notifications” remove username or add valid LOCAL email address. Sending cron notifications to yahoo, msn or any other external provider will lead to account suspension.
2c. Zero Tolerance Spam Policy: Bethelwebhost has a zero stance policy on SPAM, Junk E-mail or UCE. Spam, Junk-mail and UCE are defined as: the sending of the same, or substantially similar, unsolicited electronic mail messages, whether commercial or not, to more than one recipient. A message is considered unsolicited if it is posted in violation of a newsgroup charter or if it is sent to a recipient who has not requested or invited the message. UCE also includes e-mail with forged headers, compromised mail server relays, and false contact information. This prohibition extends to the sending of unsolicited mass mailings from another service, which in any way implicates the use of Bethelwebhost whether or not the message actually originated from our network.
Drop-Box Accounts. Using this network for the receipt of replies to unsolicited mass email (spam) sent from a third-party network is prohibited.
Header Forgery: Forgery of email headers (“spoofing”) is prohibited.
Proxy Spamming: Spamming via third-party proxy, aggregation of proxy lists, or installation of proxy mailing software is prohibited.
Relaying. Configuration of a mail server to accept and process third-party messages for sending without user identification and authentication is prohibited.
Mass Mailings: Sending mass unsolicited email is considered spam. Unsolicited email is defined as email sent to a recipient who has not double-opted in to mailings from the Customer. Senders of mass mailings must maintain complete and accurate records of all opt-ins, including the email and its headers if applicable, and provide such records to Company upon request. If positive and verifiable proof of opt-in cannot be provided, complaints from recipients of the mailing are considered proof they did not subscribe and the mailing is unsolicited.
Mailing lists, newsletters and other bulk email: it’s absolutely forbidden to send bulk email. Bulk, mailing lists and newsletters must be outsourced to third party ISP who specialize on bulk mail delivery.
2d. IPv4 usage.
As you likely know, the American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN) received its last IPv4 allocation from the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) in February: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPv4_address_exhaustion
In an effort to extend the availability of IPv4 address space, ARIN has begun requiring providers like Bethelwebhost to provide more rigorous justification for requests of additional IPv4 address allocations. In order to make Bethelwebhost’s available IPv4 space last as long as possible for customers who need it, we have adopted new IPv4 address sales policies, such as the new IPv4 request justification requirements announced on May 31st 2011:
1. Submit separate ticket to support.Bethelwebhost.com with domain name (added via WHM, no cPanel addons accepted) or list of domains.
2. Provide a reason why you need an IP. Please keep in mind that your IP request will be forwarded to ARIN, so please justify IP usage. Bad reason: conservation / IP reservation, SEO, mailing campaign etc. Your request may be refused by ARIN.
ARIN runs quarterly audits on our IP space utilization. Dedicated IP (IPv4) may be reclaimed at any time with or without notice if not utilized properly. This policy also applies to websites with expired security certificates or sites with self-issued security certificates.
2e. Unlimited Hosting Package Usage Policy:
The Bethel Web Hosting’s Unlimited Disk Space Policy has the following rules and restrictions:
These Rules and Restrictions generally are not enforced UNLESS your site negatively affects the “SHARED HOSTING ENVIRONMENT” in any way shape or form. Examples of things that will negatively affect the “SHARED HOSTING ENVIRONMENT” include but are not limited to heavy CPU load issues, being a RAM hog, and processing too much disk drive input/output. Bethelwebhost.com is the sole arbiter and has the final decision as to if, when, and where to enforce the Bethel Web Host Unlimited Disk Space Policy.
- Disk Space cannot be used for the storage or transmission of any image or picture file larger than 10mb.
- Disk Space cannot be used for the storage or transmission of any sound, music, video, or audio file of any size.
- Disk Space cannot be used for the storage or transmission of any E-Mail storage (combined total of all accounts and all E-Mail) larger than 10 megs.
- Disk Space cannot be used for the storage or transmission of any executable file, dll, zip, tar, or any other type of compressed file.
- Disk Space cannot be used for the storage or transmission of any database greater than 10 megs.
- Disk Space cannot be used for the storage or transmission of any backup file of any kind – EXCEPT for backuping up your own website files once per day AND the file must be downloaded to your local hard drive and can NEVER be stored on our servers.
- Disk Space cannot be used for the storage or transmission of any file sharing, upload, download, archive, backup, mirroring, or file distribution site of any kind.
- Disk Space cannot be used for the storage or transmission of any file that makes your account resources available the general public.
- Disk Space cannot be used for the storage or transmission of any banner exchange, top sites script, or any other script/site that is designed to be run on other websites.
3. Personal Security
Customer must take reasonable security precautions. Customer must protect the confidentiality of server’s password, and should change password periodically, at least once per 3 months using WHM or cPanel “Password generator tool”. It is required that you use a secure password. If a weak password is used, your account may be suspended until you agree to use a more secure password. Audits may be done to prevent weak passwords from being used. If an audit is performed, and your password is found to be weak, we will notify you and allow time for you to change/update your password.
It is your responsibility to ensure that scripts/programs installed under your account are secure and permissions of directories are set properly, regardless of installation method. When at all possible, set permissions on most directories to 755 or as restrictive as possible. Users are ultimately responsible for all actions taken under their account.
Customer should not use regular POP3, SMTP and FTP channels. Bethelwebhost provides secure mail and FTP in additional to regular ports.
4. Backup Policy
We run automatic weekly onsite and monthly offsite backups of your data. In the event of permanent data loss, a restoration may occur that will recover your lost files for additional fee of $10 per website. Availability of backups is not guaranteed.
Offsite Backups are run monthly. However, we would like to stress to all Customers how important it is to keep local backups on local computer or removable media. Reason being that there are instances where backups will run and replace Customer’s backup from the previous week. If Customer have changed something since then and need that backup, chances are we will not have it. So always keep backups stored on local computer! We make no guarantees about the availability of backups. Bethelwebhost is NOT responsible for files or any data residing on your account.
Customer must not leave backup files on the server. All backups must be generated via cPanel, downloaded to personal computer, then removed off the server within 48 hours. Old backup files will be purged without notice in order to avoid unnecessary server load associated with weekly offsite backup.
Any shared single cPanel account using more than 10 GB of disk space will be removed from our offsite weekly backup servers. However, we may schedule full site backup (up to 25 GB of data) upon request. This service is free of charge and provided “as is”.
Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Bethelwebhost and the employees and agents of Bethelwebhost (each an “Indemnified Party”) against any losses, claims, damages, liabilities, penalties, actions, proceedings or judgments (collectively, “Losses”) to which an Indemnified Party may become subject and which Losses arise out of, or relate to this Agreement or Customer’s use of the Services and Products, and will reimburse an Indemnified Party for all legal and other expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred by such Indemnified Party in connection with investigating, defending or settling any Loss whether or not in connection with pending or threatened litigation in which such Indemnified Party is a party.
6. Limitation on Company Liability
Bethelwebhost shall not be deemed to be in default of any provision of this Agreement or be liable for any failure of performance of the Services and Products to Customer resulting, directly or indirectly, from any (i) weather conditions, natural disasters or other acts of God, (ii) action of any governmental or military authority, (iii) failure caused by telecommunication or other Internet provider, or (iv) other force or occurrence beyond its control. The exclusive remedy against Company for any damages whatsoever to Customer arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be the refund of the fees paid by Customer to Company with respect to the then current term of this Agreement. Bethelwebhost SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (i) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF REVENUE RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE COMPANY’S SERVICES AND PRODUCTS BY CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTIES, OR (ii) ANY LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM DELAYS, NONDELIVERIES, MISDELIVERIES OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS COMPANY PROVIDES THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE CUSTOMER SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SELECTION, USE AND SUITABILITY OF THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AND COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY THEREFORE.
ANY CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS CONTACT OR ANY BREACH THEREOF IN EXCESS OF $250.00 SHALL BE SETTLED BY ARBITRATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION AND JUDGMENT UPON THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF.
8. No Warranties
Any Bethelwebhost material on this server may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Bethelwebhost has the right to make changes and updates to any information contained within this server without prior notice.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SERVER IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY Bethelwebhost, INC, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. NEITHER Bethelwebhost NOR ITS AFFILIATES WARRANTS THAT THE INFORMATION ON THIS SERVER OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTABLE OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS SERVER IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
9. Sharing of account space & resale restrictions
Shared account holders may not resell web hosting to other people. If you wish to resell web hosting services, you must use a reseller accounts.
You agree and understand that the account you purchase is purchased either for yourself or on behalf of a client if you are a reseller. You understand that as a reseller, you are the individual solely responsible for all use of the account.
10. Refusal or Discontinuation of Service
Bethelwebhost reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone at Bethelwebhost’s sole discretion. Bethelwebhost may deny you access to all or part of the service without notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that Bethelwebhost in its sole discretion believes violates any of the terms and conditions in this agreement.
Bethelwebhost shall have no responsibility to notify any third-party providers of services, merchandise, or information, nor any responsibility for any consequences resulting from such discontinuance or lack of notification. You agree that Bethelwebhost has the right to monitor the service electronically from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy the law, or to protect itself or its subscribers. Bethelwebhost reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of this agreement. Bethelwebhost also reserves the right to refuse refunds in cases where Bethelwebhost believes abuse has taken place.
11. Payment & Other Information
Customer agrees to supply appropriate payment for the services received from Bethelwebhost, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. Customer agrees that until and unless Customer notify Bethelwebhost of Customer’s desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis.
Non-Payment of services shall result in a 5-day notice of disconnection. All payment failures must be cured within 5 days of notice. Subscribers failing to secure payment within 5 days of notice will incur service interruption.
Bethelwebhost is not responsible for data integrity on equipment reclaimed for non-payment.
12. Money Back Guarantee
Each hosting plan includes a full 30-day money back guarantee.
Our web hosting plan (except reseller plans and domain server) include a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with your service for any reason, you will receive a full refund if you cancel your account within 30 days of the activation of your account.
Our refund policy does not apply to any additional items or services. Also not included are Domain Parking Services, Domain Registration and Reseller Plans and any additional services such as overages, disk space, SSL, bandwidth, maintenance fees. No refunds are available after 30 days. No refunds are available after account upgrades or downgrades. Any request for cancellation must be received via Support Desk and you will receive a confirmation upon the cancellation of your account. Cancellations over the telephone and informal email are not accepted.
Accounts cancelled/terminated by Bethelwebhost for violating our Terms of Service do not qualify for the 30-day money back guarantee. For example, if your account is cancelled due to spamming, you will not be given any refund.
Only first-time accounts are eligible for a refund. For example, if you’ve had an account with us before, cancelled and signed up again, you will not be elegible for a refund. This is to protect our refund guarantee from being abused. To receive a full refund, contact our customer service department. Please note that refunds will be made within 14 business days from cancellation date.
If you have received any hosting package under special offer, we will not refund any remaining balance due to downgrade of the hosting package.
13. Service Cancellations
Service Cancellations (shared web hosting and reseller hosting accounts) must be submitted using the trouble ticket system located at Support Desk at least 5 days before the end of the billing cycle. Cancellations over the telephone and informal email are not accepted.
14. Material Protected by Copyright
You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
- You have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner;
- You are otherwise permitted by established United States copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
Bethelwebhost will terminate the service of repeat copyright infringers.
15. Copyright Infringement Notice
(Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
If you believe your copyright is being infringed by a person using the Bethelwebhost network, please send your written notice of copyright infringement to:
P.O. Box 301040
Brooklyn, New York 11230
ATTN: Robert Gordon, LE Division
Your notice must include the following:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted words at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Bethelwebhost to locate the material;
Information reasonably sufficient to permit Bethelwebhost to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address;
A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or the law;
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
CAUTION: Pursuant to Title 17, Section 512(f) of the United States Code, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing, or that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, shall be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, incurred by the alleged infringer, by any copyright owner or copyright owner’s authorized licensee, or by a service provider, who is injured by such misrepresentation, as the result of the service provider relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing, or in replacing the removed material or ceasing to disable access to it.
16. Agreement Acknowledgement
This agreement supersedes any written, electronic, or oral communication you may have had with Bethelwebhost or any agent or representative thereof, and constitutes the complete and total agreement between the parties. Should any provision of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect and said provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable.
By placing and continuing to maintain or place information on Bethelwebhost’ servers you are stating and acknowledging that you have read the aforementioned terms and conditions and that you understand such terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
17. Governing Law
This Agreement, and all future agreements Customer may enter into with Bethelwebhost, unless otherwise indicated on such other agreement, will be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof. This is the case regardless of whether you reside or transact business with Bethelwebhost in New York or elsewhere. Unless a dispute would be governed by an applicable arbitration clause, Customer agrees to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the County of Westchester, New York. If any part of the Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
18. Domain Registration/Renewal/Transfer Terms:
Registration: Domain Registration can be done minimum of 1 Year and Maximum of 10 Years. In case if successful payment is made and if you have not received a Domain Registration Confirmation email, YOU MUST RAISE A SUPPORT TICKET about it within in 24 hours of the payment. Due to any of other mode of communication such as Email, Chat or Phone call can not verified and won’t be honored.
Renewal: Domain Renewal can be done minimum of 1 Year and maximum of 10 Years. Users are advised to renew the domain before the expiry date. A User will get total of 5 Reminder of Domain Renewal from us via Email. In case if you do not renew the domain within the expiry date, the domain status will change to “GRACE”. We take no responsibility if the domain is not renewed within in expiry date or before Grace period is over.
If you have made a successful payment for the domain renewal and have not received a domain renewal confirmation within 24 hours, you are requested to raise a SUPPORT TICKET. This support ticket MUST be raised within in the Domain Grace Period. Due to network glitch or unknown reason, a domain renewal order may not get executed automatically upon successful payment. The user MUST notify us about the same via Support Ticket ONLY. We will not honor other modes of communication in this case, as we won’t be authenticate the user.
In case if the domain renewal payment is done and domain is not renewed and you have not raised a support ticket regarding the same before the Grace period is over, BETHEL WEB HOST takes no responsibility in domain loss. However, we can keep a track of the domain once it is deleted and can try to register it freshly if it is available. But this can not be guaranteed as domain often get purchased by domain brokers who place back orders on expiring domains.
You must have valid and current information on file with your domain name registrar for any domain hosted on the Bethelwebhost network.
For shared accounts and reseller account, we do not provide any log details. Customers are advised to utilize the raw access detail of cPanel.
Bethelwebhost is under no duty, and does not by this AUP undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers’ activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the Bethelwebhost network.
Bethelwebhost reserves the right to revise its terms of service / acceptable use policy at any time without prior notice.
Inquiries regarding this policy should be directed to legal@Bethelwebhost.com.